Demonstration of Prayers found in Craig's book: Breaking Emotional Barriers to Healing: Understanding the Mind/Body Connection to Your Illness
This is a prayer technique that can be used with long term, difficult to heal conditions - especially for conditions that have not been healed from past prayers, counseling, or medical interventions. These prayers will bring release of deeper unresolved emotional trauma wounds for permanent healing.
SEE HEALING PRAYER VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Expand your search with the following prayer to identify
and release the root cause of trauma that blocks the healing:
PRAYERS FOR OTHERS
I. Prayer for healing:
1. Ask: What is your name. What do you need prayer for?
2. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body (0-10 scale)?
3. Command feelings/condition to go in Jesus name
4. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body now (0-10)?
5. Praise God. Repeat steps 1-5 for more healing
6. Instruct how to believe for healing by focusing on
God’s Word, not on condition. Give all hurt to Jesus
When Healing Doesn’t Happen go to Step II:
II. Prayers for releasing soul traumas
1. Ask: When did you first have this condition or feeling?
2. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body (0-10)?
3. Picture a safe person in memory protecting/hugging you
4. Give away or command to leave: the emotional, physical,
cellular memory, sight, memory, and hearing trauma in Jesus name
5. Declare and receive healing to heart/mind/body in Jesus name
6. Ask: Amt. you feel condition in mind/body now (0-10)?
7. Praise God for what He is doing. Repeat 1-7 as needed
8. Instruct how to keep any healing by focusing on God’s
Word and healing, not on condition. Give all hurt to Jesus
Craig Miller©2017 · www.insightsfromtheheart.com
Think of a hurtful event, condition, and/or feelings.
Ask God to take you where the hurt(s) started.
-Whatever image you have - picture a safe person (or Jesus) protecting/hugging you.
(Place your arms across your chest with your palms resting on your biceps - called a Love Hug)
-Imagine the safe person giving a Love Pat- tapping one hand then the other.
-While using the Love Hug and Love Pat, imagine giving away the feelings to the safe person and say aloud the emotion you are releasing.
(Even if you cannot actually feel the emotion, envision yourself in the past image letting your thoughts flow.)
Continue using Love Pat until you feel relaxed or safer
If feelings get worse, continue the Love Pat and say what you feel to the safe person until you feel better and safer. (More retails in Breaking Emotional Barriers to Healing, chapter 10)
●Even if you cannot actually feel the emotion for that event, just see the event and allow the younger you (in the past image) to guess what the feelings would be when you were in that hurtful situation.
●Whatever negative images, thoughts, or emotions come to mind, speak them aloud as if you are telling them to the safe person.
●If you cannot think of a safe person, imagine yourself in a “bullet-proof” bubble- where you can see the hurtful situation outside the bubble but cannot be touched.
●If the feelings get worse, continue doing the Love Pat, saying aloud what you feel.
This healing prayer is described in more detail in Craig’s book Breaking Emotional Barriers to Healing, chapter 10.
The book is available in paperback, Kindle, ebook, and audio through amazon.com. For more about healing or to contact Craig, go to: www.insightsfromtheheart.com
Copyright © 2021 Craig Miller - Insights From The Heart - All Rights Reserved.
Site Built By Dave's Graphic Design